A great business Hotel is definitely one that takes in a lot of businessmen who are on business trips. All that has actually come to a stationary halt, because of the Covid 19 pandemic. If you are staying at a great hotel, it would mean that there are some features about it that you absolutely love. Luckily, a lot of hotels have actually been recognised for their satisfactory services. In this guide, I am going to be listing out some amazing features of decent hotels that will actually make you happy.
A lot of hotels have been doing a fantastic job when it comes to incorporating innovative features and also some tech-savvy amenities, which a lot of people love.
- A good hotel must always have a free Wi-Fi, and they should make sure that the Wi-Fi is not disgustingly slow. This is definitely one of the biggest must-have items in any given hotel, this day and age. It is imperative that corporate guests are able to login in their rooms.
- It should and must have a work desk. There are probably a lot of individuals who are working from their hotel rooms. That’s why they must have a decent desk with a decent desk chair. It is not exactly uncommon if you find a stylish desk with a really good chair to go with it. Ergonomic designs with an office-style desk is obviously replacing old furniture in most of the hotels, nowadays.
- A decent hotel room must always have outlets. Any businessmen, this day in age Will probably have multiple electronic devices like a laptop, a smartphone, tablet, smartwatch and more. That is why you must provide ample outlets in a hotel room, so that they can charge all of your devices.
- It must be located in a central location, where all of the skyscrapers are located, depending on the city. For example, if your hotel is in London, you should make sure you build the hotel near Canary Wharf or zone one in London City. If your hotel is going to be in New York City, how about building it near the Freedom Tower? (One World Trade Centre)
- It must and should have a really good fitness centre that has a lot of treadmills and elliptical machines. Businessmen usually like to stay fit, because their work usually requires them to stay hunched over a desk. That is why, a lot of them follow a really good exercise routine. Having a gym in your hotel will make sure that they visit your hotel again.
- It must and should have a decent concierge service.
- Make sure that your hotel also has decent communal spaces where they can have a drink or two with their colleagues.